I am an animal naturopath (aka ‘animal health coach’). My role is a supportive one, empowering you with the knowledge and information you need to make wise and informed decisions for your pet’s health and well being.
I specifically focus on the canine. I am experienced in the use of therapeutic essential oils for animals (specifically Young Living). Since the U.S.A. does not recognize non-traditional degrees and training, I am not a licensed health care provider for animals. Therefore, my services are strictly in the form of wellness programs and Q&A sessions (see below) based to guide and empower YOU as YOUR dog’s caregiver.
My wellness programs have been designed from years of consulting with clients one-on-one. They will give you the foundation you need without a lot of expense. You also will have unlimited access to any program you invest in.
WHY TAKE THIS PROGRAM?
- You will be empowered to make your own informed decisions for your dog and take back control of his health
- You will be guided in helping your dog’s body to resolve any acute or chronic health conditions so your dog regains his natural balance and health
- You will learn how to support your dog’s body naturally according to his species needs and nature through a whole health approach rather than suppressing his symptoms and treating disease as is the case in the conventional veterinary approach
- You will learn ONLY the natural, true, holistic approach rather than an integrative approach
- You will receive step-by-step guidance through the online program in conjunction with a Q&A phone consult if you desire that additional guidance
- You will learn how to promote and build health not only in your current dog but with any dog in your household present and future
- IF YOU WANT ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE ASIDE FROM THE PROGRAM (S) THEN A RECORDED CONFERENCE CALL Q & A SESSION WITH ME IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED.
If you are debating whether or not to work with me, please consider that in the long run this will save you both time and money rather than simply getting random suggestions from members of online pet groups and internet searches that can seem contradictory further confusing you. Hit and miss can be costly for you and your pet! It is helpful to team with an experienced animal naturopath/animal health coach from the beginning.
The DOGgone Wellness is available on-demand, online and includes written material, audios, videos, and resource pages including:
- Building Health
- Species Specific Nutrition
- Toxic Chemical Free Living
- Naturopathic/Holistic Remedies for Total Wellness
- Emotional Wellness
- And More!
"In the book, Nature Doctors: Pioneers in Naturopathic Medicine, early pioneer Vincent Priessnitz originally did not charge for his services but made numerous house calls. Over time he learned that the people who came to HIS home and PAID him for their treatments were cured the most quickly, so he started charging. He was truly in it for the healing but it was interesting to learn that because his patients invested in their healing they were healed quicker. Why? Because they were COMMITTED to it. They cared enough to be well by INVESTING in it. They learned, applied and could then continue to be well the rest of their days." ~Dr. Kim Bloomer
According to Veterinary Pet Insurance, Inc. the 10 most common claims the company receives are conditions they consider to be related to accidents or illness.
HERE'S THE LIST FOR DOGS:
1. Ear infection
2. Stomach inflammation
3. Skin irritation
5. Skin infection/hot spots
6. Urinary tract infection
9. Inflammation of intestinal tract
10. Soft tissue trauma
***NOTE***These conditions can be eliminated or avoided altogether when a proactive wellness plan is first put in place.
To learn more about how and what I teach check out this article: Promote Wellness to Avoid Treating Disease
About Dr. Kim
Kim Bloomer,V.N.D., N.D., is a graduate of Kingdom College Of Natural Health, has her doctorate degree in animal naturopathy, has a diploma in small animal nutrition, has over forty years experience working with animals, with over 10 years working in naturopathic care for animals.
Dr. Kim's writings have been featured in various publications and websites, and she is creator and host of the DOGgone Truth podcast.
Dr. Kim is the Co-Founder of the former online school American Council of Animal Naturopathy and also the creator and host of the former, long-running podcast, Animal Talk Naturally where many of the audios for this program originated (no longer available to the public).
Dr. Kim, what a wonderful resource your website is!... hope your clients realize how lucky they are to have you! ~Casey Lomonaco, KPA CTP, APDT Rewarding Behaviors Dog Training