These are programs, articles and steps that came out that are helping me to understand WHEN healing happens and WHY choosing wellness is part of the gift from Jesus. God isn’t the One allowing the disease or illness contrary to popular belief. This is my personal testimonial of what happened to me in September 2016: Does God Still Heal? and Does God Still Heal, Pt2
by Jennifer, Gather Ministries
“For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing” (2 Corinthians 2:15).
I am for you. I am with you. I go before, knowing what is ahead. I stand behind, my hand on your shoulder, so close you can smell my presence. Yes, there is a fragrance of my Spirit. This is where I invite you to live—your truest self, stripped of all insecurities, all what-ifs, all doubts and fears and pains.
Breathe deeply, my dear one. Breathe in sweetness and hope. Breathe in newness and the clean air I bring.
I draw you in.
Let Me be your strength. There, you are glorious. Let Me be the hand you hold—all weight lifted, all sorrow behind. Let Me cup your face in my hands. Let Me look on you. Let Me hold you. Let Me walk next to you. Match my stride.
I show you how.
There is a pace—within this fragrance of my presence—where I invite you to stay. Keep that pace. You know the pace, the rhythm, the movement of your moments when you can breathe Me and smell the fragrance of Me with you.
I envelop you. I carry you. And all whom you meet will be in my presence, with you, too. They will be enveloped in the fragrance of Me. All you do with Me points the people you meet to the fragrance. Let it spread. Keep in step. Check the pace. Let it be a rhythm that is natural.
I show you how.
Subscribe to either The Loop for Women or The Wire for Men for the Gather Ministries Daily Devotionals – they are SO awesome!
2. My book, Be Renewed, Be Transformed, BE WELL – available in print and on Kindle, but also available right here at this link in audio form for FREE.
3. A series of four documentaries that have literally changed my life. Please watch with an open, non-judgemental mind and allow God to speak to your heart. They are in order of production (by filmmaker Darren Wilson): Finger of God, Furious Love, Father of Lights, and Holy Ghost. All are available streaming on Netflix.
My favorite teachings with these two amazing pastors are the two free Harvest Chapel School of Kingdom Living classes available on YouTube years 2010 and 2011 – these are free. They are 13 week classes, each class is 2 1/2 to 3 hours long, four days a week. You can simply watch these videos online at your leisure. The 2010 class is in audio only. The 2011 class is in video. Both are very powerful. I’ll be honest and say Pastor Dan Mohler is my favorite teacher in the classes. Here are the links to the two school channels provided through Harvest Chapel PA:
5. Dr. Caroline Leaf: her books, programs, etc., at www.DrLeaf.com – her newest book is on nutrition for humans, natural health.
6. King Institute LLC is a Christian health organization resource founded in 1990 in Dallas, Texas. We focus mainly on natural health research, therapy, and education. “Dedicated to serve as ambassadors, bringing restoration, healing, truth, and the love of Christ to the world, giving all the glory to God.”
7. Dr. Corrine Allen her books, DVDs, programs at www.brainadvance.org – her approach is as a natural health doctor.
8. Book, An Apple a Day: Health in Every Realm, compiled by Pam Spinosa, natural health
9. Book, A Field Guide to Healing (Facilitator’s Guide): A step-by-step model to receive healing, lead a healing movement, & have fun Imparting life to , by Andrew Edwin Jenkins – all natural health and focus on vibrational frequencies.
10. Books by Andrew Murray (pastor in the late 1800s) which can be found on Amazon.com for free or very little investment. They are excellent! His book on Divine Healing will go right along with all of the resources found here on this page. Also books by John G Lakes, also a pastor in the early 1900s.
11. Book, The Rhema Code by Scott Schang
12. “When you’ve got your health, you’ve got just about everything.” Better Health and a Plan to Achieve It by my dear friend, veterinarian Dr. Hugh Bassham available on Amazon. Natural health for humans.