These are programs, articles and steps that came out that are helping me to understand WHEN healing happens and WHY choosing wellness is part of the gift from Jesus. God isn’t the One allowing the disease or illness contrary to popular belief. This is my personal testimonial of what happened to me in September 2016: Does God Still Heal? and Does God Still Heal, Pt2
by Jennifer, Gather Ministries
“For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing” (2 Corinthians 2:15).
I am for you. I am with you. I go before, knowing what is ahead. I stand behind, my hand on your shoulder, so close you can smell my presence. Yes, there is a fragrance of my Spirit. This is where I invite you to live—your truest self, stripped of all insecurities, all what-ifs, all doubts and fears and pains.
Breathe deeply, my dear one. Breathe in sweetness and hope. Breathe in newness and the clean air I bring.
I draw you in.
Let Me be your strength. There, you are glorious. Let Me be the hand you hold—all weight lifted, all sorrow behind. Let Me cup your face in my hands. Let Me look on you. Let Me hold you. Let Me walk next to you. Match my stride.
I show you how.
There is a pace—within this fragrance of my presence—where I invite you to stay. Keep that pace. You know the pace, the rhythm, the movement of your moments when you can breathe Me and smell the fragrance of Me with you.
I envelop you. I carry you. And all whom you meet will be in my presence, with you, too. They will be enveloped in the fragrance of Me. All you do with Me points the people you meet to the fragrance. Let it spread. Keep in step. Check the pace. Let it be a rhythm that is natural.
I show you how.
2. My ebook, Be Renewed, Be Transformed, BE WELL. Written as an allegory in first dog/third person. Available at many online e-retailers including Amazon.com. Also available in print on Amazon and Createspace.
3. King Institute LLC is a Christian health organization resource founded in 1990 in Dallas, Texas. We focus mainly on natural health research, therapy, and education. “Dedicated to serve as ambassadors, bringing restoration, healing, truth, and the love of Christ to the world, giving all the glory to God.”
4. “When you’ve got your health, you’ve got just about everything.” Better Health and a Plan to Achieve It by my dear friend, veterinarian Dr. Hugh Bassham available on Amazon.
5. The Essence of Jesus by Matthew Tart
6. Splankna: Our training institute is the first of its kind. For 18 years we have been developing an Energy Psychology protocol from a fiercely Biblical perspective. “Energy Psychology” is a group of treatment protocols that use the same system that acupuncture and chiropractic are based on to alleviate psychological trauma. However, the field has largely been developed from a New Age perspective rather than a Biblical one. The call on our lives has been to separate the created mechanisms of Energy Psychology from New Age theology and redeem these tools for the Body of Christ. We are theologically conservative in that we acknowledge no other way to the Father but through Jesus, His son. We are liberal in that we believe all things belong to our Lord and that “…nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer.” (1 Timothy 4:3-5).
8. A series of four documentaries that have literally changed my life. Please watch with an open, non-judgemental mind and allow God to speak to your heart. They are in order of production (by filmmaker Darren Wilson): Finger of God, Furious Love, Father of Lights, and Holy Ghost. All are available streaming on Netflix.
9. Dr. Caroline Leaf: her books, programs, etc., at www.DrLeaf.com – she has a brand new one on nutrition
10. Dr. Corrine Allen her books, DVDs, programs at www.brainadvance.org
11. Book, An Apple a Day: Health in Every Realm, compiled by Pam Spinosa
12. Book, A Field Guide to Healing (Facilitator’s Guide): A step-by-step model to receive healing, lead a healing movement, & have fun Imparting life to , by Andrew Edwin Jenkins
13. Books by Andrew Murray which can be found on Amazon.com for free or very little investment. They are excellent! His book on Divine Healing will go right along with all of the resources found here on this page.
15. My own free course taken from a short-lived podcast I did and writings I continue to add to it: A New Day
16. Book, The Rhema Code by Scott Schang