Hello, I’m animal naturopath, Dr. Kim Bloomer, owner/founder of this website and the Mentorship Program in Animal Naturopathy. This is a very private mentoring and course program in which I’ll be actively guiding you. I’ll explain as we go along.
My desire most of my life has been to see animals live and be well naturally. I became an animal naturopath in 2007 that was in part an answer to my childhood prayer. I worked in a variety of animal-related jobs since I was a teenager, including veterinary technician, but none were the true calling on my life (they were stepping stones though) until animal naturopathy found me. In addition to naturopathy, I’ve also been trained in small animal nutrition, aromatherapy, and herbs as naturopathy is the overarching lifestyle these modalities operate within.
My hope is now to help other like-minded people be empowered as natural animal health coaches (animal naturopaths are natural animal health coaches) so together we can make the dream of healthy animals worldwide a reality rather than simply a dream.
As a follower of Jesus, I have also since come to learn and believe that we must ascend higher above the limitations of the natural, to truly see animals and the people who love them, living healthy, productive lives long past the age we’ve come to believe is normal when it is merely common.
We are all triune beings – spirit, soul, and body. I believe that health is a symphony that when we are tuned to the right frequencies and vibrations (heaven’s frequencies), we (animals and humans) become the manifestation of true wellness. To hear my teaching style, you can check out my podcast, The DOGgone Truth. Or scroll down to the playlist at the end of this page.
Sidenote: The dog in the photo is Lolo, she is my friend and graduate of our former animal naturopathy school, Dr. Erin O’Connor, animal chiropractor extraordinaire!
What is the Mentoring and Courses Program in Animal Naturopathy?
This program has evolved from our American Council of Animal Naturopathy (ACAN) coursework my colleague and I founded and ran together online from 2011 until 2018. She sadly passed away March 9, 2022, so this is also to continue our work in her honor and memory.
This mentorship program focuses on dogs and cats and is the foundational learning in order to guide and support your clients with their dogs and cats.
My hope is to help other like-minded people be empowered as natural animal health coaches (animal naturopathy) so together we can make the dream of healthy animals worldwide a reality rather than simply a dream; to reclaim animal health for the Kingdom of God.
WHO IS DR. KIM?
What You’ll Learn
- Module 1: The Foundation & Philosophy of Animal Naturopathy – 22 lessons
- Module 2: Nutrition for Our Carnivore Companions – 22 lessons
- Module 3: Toxins that Hinder Health…and the alternative solutions – 33 lessons
- Module 4: Nature’s Approach to Pests & Parasites – 13 lessons
- Module 5: Basic Introduction to Natural Healing Modalities – 24 lessons
- Module 6: Consulting in Animal Naturopathy – 18 lessons, plus a practicum
- Bonus Module: All Creation Sings: The Sound of Heaven -36 lessons
Each module includes audios, videos, handouts, articles, workbooks, and ebooks provided for you. There are also additional textbooks required (at your expense) to receive the fullness of the education. ALL coursework is in English.
GUIDED MENTORING – SELF-PACED COURSES – COST IS $897USD
Below you’ll read some of the testimonials from our former school, which includes most of the content in this program. The difference here is this is not a school in the traditional sense – online or offline. This is a guided mentorship while the coursework is self-paced. You’ll need to apply using the following steps at the end of this page before entrance into this program. “The right mentorship leads us to achieve our desired goals.” ~Fazzilet
My reasoning on this is that my desire is to reclaim health for animals for the Kingdom of God as I stated previously and this will not be something everyone desires. My desire has been to guide and mentor those who want more than just a certificate to prove they have knowledge but to actually gain the knowledge, and then go forward to help animals live and be well worldwide! It’s a lofty goal I know, but you’d not be here reading this far if you weren’t interested in doing something bigger than yourself.
Testimonials From My Previous School
- In 2016, I completed the Animal Naturopathy course at the American Council of Animal Naturopathy, and it was an incredibly rewarding experience. The course provided me with a comprehensive and detailed education on natural health methods for animals, including diet, lifestyle modifications, herbs, homeopathy, and more. The instructors were highly knowledgeable and passionate about their subject matter, and their enthusiasm made learning the material enjoyable and memorable. I am now equipped with the knowledge to provide holistic healing for animals, which has greatly enriched my understanding of animal care. I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in providing natural health services for animals. Thank you, American Council of Animal Naturopathy. ~Thomas Sandberg, Certified Small Animal Naturopath (CSAN) The Animal Naturopath
- I received my certification in Small Animal Naturopathy from ACAN in 2017 and consider it one of my life’s top accomplishments. I learned so much from the course material and the professors that I was able to apply not only to my beloved dog’s life, but my own. I honestly can’t imagine going back to a “normal” lifestyle again. I not only learned facts from the courses, but created a whole new way of thinking – for the better! The information in the courses can sometimes seem radical since it goes against what has been taken as truth for so long, but the science is there to back it up. I wish more people would choose to better inform themselves. Their animals’ lives and those they care for would be so much healthier for it. ~Wendy Lovas, Certified Small Animal Naturopath (CSAN)
- I cannot say enough good things about my now dear friend and go-to for all things dog, Dr. Kim Bloomer and her courses. When I enrolled, I had been living as natural a life as possible with my dogs and had been raw feeding for many years. I really just wanted a certification so others would take me seriously when coming to me for nutritional advice. I didn’t have any letters behind my name. Ha! Little did I know…I still had a lot to learn. The courses I took covered so much that I didn’t even know I needed to know. Turns out there was more. A whole lot more. Dr. Kim was beyond supportive the entire way, but made sure to push me and made me think for myself versus giving me the answers to questions I would ask. I was taught to dig deeper, to look at the animal as a whole, to take what I learned and apply it. And apply it I did. I am beyond grateful for what I have learned in the courses and in my own life by applying what I learned. I am still, to this day, learning. I have been able to help my dogs and my client’s dogs through challenging times and to live the best lives possible. That is something you cannot put a price on. Knowing what I know now, I would’ve paid ten times what I paid. Seriously. Well worth the time and money! ~ Breanne Altherr, Nutrition Consultant, Certified Small Animal Naturopath (CSAN), Sit Means Sit franchise owner
- I became certified by the American Council of Animal Naturopathy (ACAN – former school) in Small Animal Naturopathy because I was discouraged and devastated by Western allopathic veterinary medicine and watching the health of my precious companion animals continue to decline year after year only to succumb to cancer younger and younger, under their care. I wanted to learn about true health and healing and share my knowledge with other pet owners. ACAN’s course opened my eyes to the real and perfect source of health and healing for all of God’s creation, and that health is not a method but a lifestyle. The course taught me the core competencies and gave me the qualifications, confidence, and mentorship to start my own professional small animal consulting practice. Because the coursework and modules are set up in separate sections, I was able to work at my own speed and on my schedule. Everyone works at their own pace, but I was able to complete the coursework and exam in less than a year because the digestible modules kept me wanting to learn more. As an ACAN graduate, I am educated in how to support an animal’s innate ability to heal itself and I am empowered to share this knowledge with others. After implementing what I learned in the lives of my dogs, I saw significant improvements in their health right away. I cannot thank ACAN enough for the precious and priceless quality of life and years that their teachings have given my precious pets and those of my clients. ~Anita Costa, Certified Small Animal Naturopath (CSAN) AniBel Soaps, LLC
- In 2018 after naturally rearing my dogs for 18 years I decided to take Dr. Kim Bloomer and Dr Jeannie Thomason’s course ACAN (Animal Council of Animal Naturopath). I was extremely anxious to take this course. With the support of Dr. Kim and Dr. Jeannie, it was a course I learned from without the added anxiety and fear of failing. They were both kind and understanding and along the way helped me to relax enough to keep learning much of what I already knew deep in my heart. The information given throughout the course was the answers as to the WHYs and HOWs. I wish I could go back and refresh everything that I read and learnt in that course. One of the best courses I have ever taken. ~Carole Baldwin, Natural rearing breeder of Border Terriers, Certified Small Animal Naturopath (CSAN)
- I had the great privilege of studying small animal naturopathy under Dr. Kim through her former school ACAN. The thoroughness of the courses was incredible, allowing me to gain an unexpected depth of knowledge. Dr. Kim’s support and encouragement were never far away. You will never regret taking courses from her! ~Krystal Beers, Certified Small Animal Naturopath, (CSAN), Highland Glenn Ranch
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS IN DOING THIS?
1. We’ll set up a time to talk. Maybe I already know you and want to simply get to know you a bit better to make certain we’re a good fit for each other. Remember, this is for those who want more than simply to receive a certificate of completion. You want to help make Animal Naturopathy the first resort, to be on the offense proactively rather than just the defense reactively, the norm rather than the exception. During this discussion we’ll ask questions so that we can determine together if this is a good fit for both of us.
2. After acceptance, then there is a process to access the course material. First, I’ll send you an invoice for the payment, $897USD. Listen to the podcast also so you can make certain that what and how I teach is what you truly desire to learn and implement.
3. After I receive payment through an invoice via PayPal, then I’ll send you an email from drkimANmentoring@gmail.com with 3 things in it: 1) the link to join the platform where I host the courses on the blockchain (free to join Christian faith-based platform), 2) the link to join the courses, and 3) the link to join my Facebook group if you so desire (the platform where the courses are hosted have a discussion section and the ability to do live video as well).
This is my process to vet each person who desires to go all the way to join the mentorship – I want it to be right for you as much as for me, but most especially for the animals. This is why this program is not shared and promoted everywhere. You were referred by someone to go through this mentorship & coursework or found it yourself through an internet search because this is exactly wha you’ve been looking for. You want to be a part of this movement to make a difference in health for animals worldwide. My goal is to help lay a solid foundation for you to do exactly this, so that you can then go out and build the beautiful architecture needed to take this movement worldwide!
In the former school we had people challenge the exam, including a veterinarian. The veterinarian said that the exam was harder than her veterinarian exams. I don’t think that is necessarily true, I think it was just the gaps in her education that is focused on treating disease rather than on promoting health were made evident. As natural animal health coaches/animal naturopaths that’s what we do – promote health. We aren’t focused on treating disease because HEALTH is the focus so that disease is ultimately eliminated. It’s a mindset shift. So what will happen here is we GET TO focus on PROMOTING HEALTH (even though we learn what contributes to disease) which can be accomplished in a year or less when you are FOCUSED. No licenses, simply helping people to learn the difference between the reactionary focus on disease, to the proactive focus on health!!! You will receive a certificate of completion when all your coursework is complete and you pass your practicum. There is no exam but the practicum needs to be completed and passed.
Fill in your information below and I’ll get back with you to set up our appointment. If for some reason this form isn’t working and you don’t hear back from me, email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information below in it. My hours of operation are Monday-Friday 10AM-4PM Mountain Time, USA. Closed ALL American holidays.