As you may or may not be aware, we are living in an invisible fog of electropollution or EMFs. Electropollution is nonionizing electromagnetic radiation frequencies propagated through the atmosphere from everything from overhead cables, mobile telephone masts, mobile phones, wireless devices (DECT), computers, microwaves, electrical currents within our homes and offices, x-rays and also ultraviolet radiation. Every second of the day, we and our pets are being constantly bombarded with electromagnetic frequency waves that are all harmful due to the damage they can cause to our bodies at a cellular level that cloud up the electrical communication within the body (both human and animals). This has been shown to cause serious health issues from what might be considered minor issues such as fatigue, allergies, brain fog, etc., all the way to cancer. Our exposure to EMFs/electropollution has been shown to actually affect the way the body’s cells communicate with one another and therefore affecting the ability to function properly. These positive ion pulsating frequencies actively destroy the body’s healthy cells and cause blockages in the flow of our body’s vital energy which can lead to chronic disease. In her article, How Nature Can Help Your Pet’s Body and Mind, Dr. Karen Becker states, “Similarly, 50 years ago veterinarians saw patients primarily for acute injuries and infectious diseases. These days, most patients we see are suffering with gastrointestinal (GI) problems, allergies and skin issues, musculoskeletal issues, and organ dysfunction.” Veterinarian and naturopath, Dr. Patricia Jordan recent (August of 2022) presentation at the online Pets Summit, The MOTHER of All Toxicity: EMF Pollution, goes into depth on this topic.
Also, as is stated in this article EMFs and the Canine Cancer Connection, “Scientists, physicists, and medical doctors who study such phenomenon unanimously agree on one thing; all matter vibrates at recordable electromagnetic frequencies.” Be sure to read the article in its entirety as the author elaborates on all the problems with the man-made frequencies we call EMFs or electrical magnetic fields. If you DIG deep enough back into our history, you’ll discover this has all been known for at the very least decades and yet it is continued to be touted as being generally safe, which far too many people take verbatim without questioning anything. Sadly that is definitely contributing to the ill health of ourselves and our animals. As the article I mentioned at the beginning of this paragraph, our pets are actually the canaries in the mineshaft. In fact, I’ve said that so many times about my Carolina Dog Ezra. He didn’t grow up with WIFI in the home he was born and raised in until we got him at 9 1/2 weeks old. I’ve also repeatedly written about all the challenges we’ve had with him and I have come to believe it’s all the noise in our area with lots of land “development” happening (ugh, I won’t even go there in this post), AND especially the WIFI in our area and home. I’ll share later in this post what we began doing for him but you can also search this blog for a lot more on this subject since in the last couple of years it’s become a focused topic I share.
Here is a long blog post I wrote in December 2019 on this topic (it’s long been a BONE of contention for me) – Fasttracking EMF Exposure. I also list some of the things I use for my own protection and family protection against these EMFs both here below and in the blog post. Here is another blog post I wrote on this topic in November 2017, EMF’s and Our Dogs Health.
Now as I stated in last week’s message, The Lion’s Roar, I’m actually going to be sharing the solutions to counter all of this. I also share a bit about Nikola Tesla and Royal Rife who did much to help society through mastering these vibrational frequencies for the good of humanity – which is why they were vilified and their findings squashed or hidden from the public. As a recap Tesla showed how we could all have free energy available to us – as in the whole world. Rife was able to heal cancer with vibrational frequencies simply and very inexpensively – can’t have that though can we? Well, I’m saying here and now that is GOING to change and already has begun…even if we don’t realize it yet. Faith is the substance of things HOPED for, the EVIDENCE of things NOT seen! Hebrews 11:1.
I’m really finding it fascinating that after sharing on this topic for so many years, that now more and more articles and studies are being released, validating what was once considered “hippie stuff“. In fact, one article was quite clear that the hippies had it right – it’s ALL about frequencies and vibrations. So what can we do?
Well I’ve shared in the posts above some of what I do but I’ll recap here for you as well – I am a brand partner for the essential oil’s company below, I am not an affiliate of any of the other products listed:
- I use essential oils in my home – diffused daily. I also apply oils to Ezra each night before bed which helps him to stay calm and sleep well. When essential oils are diffused, they put out negative ions which not only help to naturally purify the air but they boost the mood, and harmonize electro-pollution.
- We use an EarthCalm system in our home.
- We use Harmoni pendants as well.
- We use grounding mats for our bed as well as our American Bully, King’s bed. We don’t on Ezra’s bed because of the cord that he would still have a tendency to eat through. However, I know there are mats that can be obtained for pets without those. Check out the article by Dr. Becker above as she may have links to grounding mats as she mentions those. Cliff Ober was the creator of the grounding mats. He has a documentary movie out on grounding as well you can watch. Ezra goes outside daily and grounds himself in the dirt in our lower, native yard. Our upper yard is xeriscaped with rocks /desert plants but Ezra also lays on the rocks – he prefers that over laying on the cot we have for them in the yard. King prefers the cot, so since he gets less natural grounding than Ezra, we have the mat on his bed. We have a magnetic mat in the dog bed in my office as well which both dogs lay in daily, plus we have Ezra sleep in a magnetic dog collar also. They don’t state they help against EMFs, but I’ve done my homework on this years ago and away from legacy media sources which I encourage you to do as well.
- Faith in God – this is really my #1. Saying the name of Jesus / Yeshua (in awe & reverence) raises vibrational frequencies – and yes, that has been studied. Dr. Corinne Allen talks about this in her CD series, Raising Your Healing Vibrations. Focusing on Him, worshipping Him, praying and talking with Him – ALL raise the vibrational frequencies! He created them all after all with His VOICE.
- We use shield protectors on all of our mobile devices, by SafeSleeve. You get a discount of 15% when you use my link. That gets me a discount code on my next purchase. You can also receive the same benefit when you become a customer.
I hope this helps you with your own dog especially when no one can figure out what may be ailing your dog. I’m learning that stress can be the number one factor and EMFs definitely contribute to that. So I’ll leave you with one more article I wrote on Ways to Reduce Stress in Our Dogs. Be blessed!
Until next time…
Have a PAWSitively, tail waggin’, NATUROPATHICALLY healthy day!
Kim Bloomer, V.N.D., N.D. is an animal naturopath as well as being certified in small animal nutrition, with years of experience in animal wellness. Dr. Kim is a published author, writer, blogger, host of the DOGgone Truth podcast. Copyright 2005- 2022 Aspenbloom Pet Care, Dr. Kim Bloomer, All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced in any form without the written consent of the Author/Publisher. This article is intended to be educational. However, it is not intended to be a substitute for diagnosis or treatment from a qualified animal health professional. Dr. Kim Bloomer and Aspenbloom Pet Care, do not assume any legal responsibility for misuse of any possible products discussed in this article.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG…